Friday, March 15, 2013

I might have a problem... you tell me.

        It started off innocently enough. I was just talking about Christmas and how I had find this particular yarn that was perfect for making reindeer. You see I already have a Rudolph, aka Jingle the reindeer and I was hoping to make 8 more, with black noses of course, so I could make a sleigh. "And then a Santa with sack, full of present and a whole elf village, while you at it." Finished my roommate and that is when I realized I might have a theme problem. I go off on bursts she says, bursts of mitts, bursts of scarves, bursts of hats and repeated bursts of stuffies, all over my house and the houses of others who I know and have gifted. I might have a problem, a very serious craft problem but it's a cute one. So is it really that bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment