Sunday, May 5, 2013

Future Project

        I have been very busy recently so I did not complete any project this week. I have been working on a few so you will have a beautifully picture filled post next Sunday. But this week you will get a preview. 

        On Saturday, I discovered a new textile place right down from my favourite sushi restaurant. They not only sell amazing upholstery fabric but they also teach classes on how to reupholster furniture yourself. You bring your own piece of furniture and they help make it amazing.  It is one evening a week for 10 weeks and I really want to take it but do not have the time right now.  I have taken one before but I would like to brush up on these skills.  Here is a picture of the piece I would refinish. 




Here is what I want it to look after, colour and buttons and all.



No comments:

Post a Comment