Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Quality Over All Else

        I'm back and have an announcement. After much reflection I have come to a difficult decision. My Blog is going to change. I know I have thrown around the idea of a change of format before, and never really stuck to it but this is a bit different. I have decided to post less. Significantly less. Like 7 times less. Instead of a daily blog I have decided to go weekly. Every Sunday afternoon.  I have decided to make this change mostly because of personal reasons. I am buying a house, moving, trying to get healthy and taking driving lessons. I have a lot on my plate. I love writing but often I feel as if I am simply rambling for the sake of posting. I am not sure anyone really reads this or would actually enjoy the post for post's sake I am producing. Also since I am moving out of the city I am going to be losing part of my evening to my new commute. Less time in the evening means less time to create and unfortunately compromises need to be made. So I will cut back, take time to think about what I want to write about and make it interesting (fingers crossed). Have more pictures and hopefully more projects to share. My ultimate goal would be to post the entire process of a project from conception to completion in one post, focus more on what and how I am doing something. Complete with tips and tricks and the resources, if any, I used.
 
        I have to admit it has been nice not having to post something for the last few days. Now I am not going to just drop off the end of the Earth,  I promise. If I ever decide to quit writing you will all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment