Saturday, April 20, 2013

Downloadable Everything

        I just wanted to take a few minutes to talk about downloadable patterns, well patterns in general. Many sewing websites now offer the ability to instantly download patterns instead of having to go the fabric store, which can be a dangerous place for a sewing junkie like me. The only thing I don't like is having to tape all the papers together. But the convenience of not having to go out on cold Canadian winter days outweighs any disadvantage. Now I may have mentioned this before but a pattern is pretty much unless unless you have some great  tracing paper. Lying out the pattern and tracing the size you need allows the pattern to be reused over and over again without destroying the original pattern. I buy my trace paper by the roll at the local art store.

No comments:

Post a Comment