Friday, June 8, 2012

Day 70 - Ironing- You rat bastard


        If you can't tell I hate ironing. Okay well that isn't completely true. I don't mind ironing if it is 20 minutes and under. But today, today I ironed for 2 hours. I washed the eyelet and lining fabrics and then spent several hours ironing it smooth. But the eyelet was a bitch to work with. It is going to wrinkle like crazy. I hope the pictures come out well anyways. For the Christening that is. Anyways I had a lot to do today so I was only able to get the ironing done because it took so God-damn long. I will cut out the pattern pieces tomorrow. I have realized that that although the pattern does not call for a skirt lining I will have to add one. The eyelet is too thin to be left unlined. You should be able to see her baby chub, which would be cute but not appropriate in church :p

No comments:

Post a Comment