Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 89 -Project Clean Sweep

        Okay I know this isn't really a project. But I feel it needs to be done. I need to purge my home of all it's unneeded junk,*ahem* crap * ahem*. I have so much stuff all over it isn't even funny. Don't get me wrong. I am not a hoarder. I am a packrat. The difference being A) That I can throw things away. B) There is no rotting food or animals in my home. C) My house is not over run with stuff. I just have several closets and storage room that could use some organizing. There is also just some minor projects that need to get done. Like hanging art. Repainting the mail box. Sorting my craft supplies. Organizing the wrapping paper. Also don't assume I am a neat freak. I am pretty messy. Clean but messy. I just think wrapping paper being stored in the upstairs hallway in June is a little much. It is a long weekend due to Canada Day and I can get so much done. I will also rest but honestly I will rest better knowing that I have a well organized house. Man, am I getting old or what.

No comments:

Post a Comment