Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 92 - Skulls

So last night I was online shopping, well I am poor so more like online screen shopping (like window shopping in the real world), and I saw this adorable skull hair clip. It was about 4 dollars and I thought well I can afford that, biut when I put it my Amazon shopping cart and hit the check out my cute little skull was all of a sudden 30 dollars. Holy Shipping, Batman! So I was like FTN (Fuck That Noise) and starting searching for another one. But every seller was the same, I hit Ebay but again every auction had the same result. Cheapest I could ger was 20 bucks. Then I thought, why was I being so lazy? I have polymer clay. Man up and craft damn it. So I did.
Here is the inspiration.

And here is the finished product. TA-DA!


What do you think pretty good eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment