Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 185 - HALLOWE'EN

October 1st, 2012

Welcome Crafter's to a Month of All That is Hallowe'en!!!

You can look forward to a month full of spooks, goblins, ghouls, witches, warlocks and vampires galore. Plus the occasional dressed up stuffed penguin. Only problem, my posts are going to be a little shorter, mostly pictures, for the next 6 weeks. Cause I broke my right arm and lo and behold, I'm right handed.  Now, I will keep posting, but as I said, shorter.  Mostly because my best friend is currently typing this and hopefully *ahem* will continue typing for me.  :)  So, you have a lot to look forward to and we'll get starting today with this cute penguin picture, as he is now prepared for Hallowe'en!  Enjoy!



Good Looking Fellow Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment