Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 195 - Hallowe'en Specials and a few movies!




October 11, 2012

Here are some Hallowe'en Specials I watch every year to get me in the spirit...hee hee hee.

        Hallowe'en is Grinch Night - If you love when he stole Christmas you will love his Hallowe'en shenanigans 


It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown! All I have to say is Linus the blankie ghost is super sweet.


Scared Shrekless - Puss, Donkey, Shrek and Gingie are back and cuter than ever.


        Garfield's Hallowe'en Aventure - Odie & Garfield get more than they bargained for while trick or treating this Hallowe'en.


        The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - Ichabod Crane and Pumpkin Headed Ghosties!! A classic in Technicolor!


 The Simpson - Tree House of Horrors - Too many to mention. All pretty good though


Now for some movies....

Nightmare Before Christmas... Jack... the Pumpkin King!!!


Corpse Bride... I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
If you cut me with a knife it's still the same
And I know her heart is beating
And I know that I am dead
Yet the pain here that I feel
Try and tell me it's not real
For it seems that I still have a tear to shed












No comments:

Post a Comment