Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 189 - 10 things I love about Halloween

October 5th, 2012 
10 things I love about Halloween                                                                                                                          

10. The Monster Mash . if you don't dance to this one then you got no sense of Halloween.
9. Crazy makeup. You can basically do whatever you want your face in the name of Halloween and it's okay, perfect for the office.
8. Bela Lugosi movies. 1931 Dracula come on doesn't get better than that.
7. 2 words Thriller video.  I know all the move this to this 1. Could there be anything creepier then dancing zombies? I think not.
6. Decorations. I decorate my cubicle, my house, my mom's house etc...
5.Tim Burton, basically all things Tim Burton, Corpse Bride, Alice in Wonderland, Sleepy Hollow, Dark Shadows, Frankenweenie, you get the idea.
4.  the Nightmare before Christmas . Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King come on, do I need to say more?
3. Half priced candy on November first. I love those mini chocolate bar.
2. Halloween specials. It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. Scared Shrekless. Garfield Halloween. It always takes me back to when I was a kid. 
1. Costume. It's day of the  year I can wear whatever I want and no 1 will look at me weird. Skulls acceptable huge hair a must, thick crazy make-up superb, top hats why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment