Sunday, January 27, 2013

A point to consider....

         I have discovered a wonderful sewing store called Giroux Sewing Centre. A family run business, apparently they have two different locations a retail and a liquidation house Only drawback to the liquidation house, it is closed on weekends, so weekday trips only. Offering a variety of classes and tune-up services, it seems to be a complete one stop shop. I have spoken to Paul and Brad, owner and technician prospectively, and both were extremely helpful and informative. Although it is pretty fair this maybe the place I go buy my next machine at because I have been told they sell pre-owned industrial machines at great prices. I will have to save up my pennies but when I do I will be driving down to get a look myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment