Monday, January 28, 2013

So freaking inspired right now!

        Last night I was seriously just about to fall asleep then BAM! An idea, no an image really, hit me. It flashed through my mind. So vivid was this vision that I had to get up out of bed. I ran over to the dresser and found a pen to write and draw it all down. And that was just the start, all day little ideas kept popping into my head. Luckily I have a job that allows me to work at my own pace and whenever I do have a random thought I am able to take my time to record it. 

        I am so inspired that I am thinking about breaking my start what you finish rule already. This bear stocking is taking me forever to finish. The tree is almost finished but I would still have to do the lettering the accents and the whole background. At this rate I will never get it finished. Oh well we will see how long I can hold out.

No comments:

Post a Comment