Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Almost finished

Finally!

After 5 days, count 'em, five days of cleaning and sneezing, cause I am allergic to dust, I am finally almost done. I have all the furniture moved and now I just need to put away the small stuff. I have a few more hours of work. Two maybe three. Tomorrow I plan on just relaxing and then tackling the next room in my house. I know that five days seems like a long time to clean one room but what you have to keep in mind that this was not just cleaning this was also organizing. Purging really. I have three boxes with a six month time limit. I have four bags of garbage that have already left my house. A bag and box of donations for cerebral palsy. I emptied the storage space out from under the stairs and now have all my craft stuff in the same place. Yay. All in preparation for moving to the new house if we get it. Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment