Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 218 - What's New

November 3rd, 2012

What's New?

        In August and September I have teamed up with the Silver Hook and work a craft market on Saturdays. We had some success but hopefully if we do it again next year it will have a bit more foot traffic. Anyways since I broke my arm I have been able to do much but my sister-in-law is working a show on the 11th at the RA center here in Ottawa and I am going to help out. We are also going to Not Your Grandmother's Craft Show on the 17th. She sells hair bows for young girls, they are super pretty. I have a few hats that I am going to drag with me and maybe I will have a few coats made before then. We will see, but I don't really have enough of my own stuff to have my own booth right now. I am super slow due to my arm. After those show are done I am going to really try to build up some stock. I have some vacation coming up in December and I plan on that being my focus. Here is to a full running Etsy business running in the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment