Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 219 - Equipement Issue

November 4th, 2012

We Interrupt This Program Due to Technical Difficulties

        I have been working on a sweater coat this weekend. All weekend in fact. AND I would have been done already but unfortunately my Serger is having serious issues. It keep skipping stitches. It is 10 years old, with four threads and an overlocking stitch that is sucking majorly right now. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to remove 4 lines of stitching with one hand? Honestly. I need a new serger. People often say this, they need something, but I honestly need to get a new serger so I can continue trying to start my sew/knitting/crocheting/designing business on the internet. And I have done some research and know what I want. I want a Juki MO-655 5 thread serger...
TA DA...
Tl-2000Qi 

        Okay, so I want this (and to a less extend a MO-735 Serger but it is really expensive) Anyways as I was saying, I want a new MO-655 5 thread serger, which is a steal at 499$ plus shipping and Canadian taxes, only issue...I am broke. So broke. Between student loans and saving for a house, it makes me so, so, so broke. I worked 3 jobs for two years just to get to this point where I can breath a little and I am so tired. Thinking about getting a second job to fund my online venture is kind of overwhelming right now. It seems like I am going to have to work more so I can work less in the long run. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment