Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 222 - upon further consideration

November 7th, 2012

Upon Further Consideration.....

          have decided I want a serger that can do a cover stitch. As awesome as the Juki MO-655 is, it does not do a cover stitch. But the Singer Professional 5 does. It has 12 amazing stitches, all for your sewing pleasure. I also looked at the HuskyLock 936 but they are discontinued and therefore only found used, if found at all. To be honest I sort off talked a woman out of selling me one today. She was on the fence about keeping it and thought it might be crappy. I convinced her otherwise, mostly because I didn't want to feel like I was ripping her off. Anyway I left her my number in case she decides otherwise. Anyways here is a picture for you guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment