Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 227 - How The Time Flies!

November 12th, 2012

Boy could I use a cutter?

        I had the day off today and I serious spent it cutting out pieces of this coat that I am attempting to make and I do mean attempting. I have been cutting all long. No joke. Partly because of my broken hand but also because I am meticulous and thrifty. Meticulous because I want it done right and thrifty because I try and maximize my fabric usage. So I will pin and re-pin until I get it the way I want it to be. I swear I looked at the clock it was 4pm then all of a sudden 7pm and holy shit now 11pm, how time flies. I could use a cutter. My baby sister use to cut for me and I was so awesome. She now live far away and I have no help. Next big project maybe I will ask her to visit :P

No comments:

Post a Comment