Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20th -Shorter than usual

        I wasn't going to mention this because it is so close to Christmas and I didn't want to bring the spirit down but I have had a very devastating death in the family and I am out of pre-prepared  posts.I am not sure if I am going to make my deadline. I am 6 projects away but I am really upset and I just don't know if I can make it. My post will be short. I have a lot to do and a lot to think about. 

So here is today's post...

I am making another bear

        I made a polar bear for my niece a few Christmases ago and now she wants a multi-coloured one. I guess to keep the original bear company. I don't know if he will be a New Year's bear or what but I hope to have it finished by the time I see her Christmas day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment