Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24th - Christmas Eve

Last minute preparations

        With everything that has been going on I had yet to even decorate my tree until today. We went with a red and green theme, I now have enough decorations that I can choose a different theme for my tree each year.

        I am also furiously wrapping all the gifts that need to go to our family's houses tomorrow. Good thing I have a bunch of gift bags.

        I am not much of a drinker but tonight we will be having a few eggnogs with amaretto. I looked into the history of Eggnog and came up with two stories. Either it was egg in a noggin (mug for brandy) that was shortened in Europe or egg and grog (rum) shortened in the colonials. Either way it is yummy. 

Happy Holiday Everyone and A Very Merry Christmas.

Merry Penguin Christmas Cut Out


 

No comments:

Post a Comment