Thursday, August 2, 2012

Day 125 - Excellence and Reality

        Today I was complemented by a co-worker. That I seem to excel at everything I do. Now I know that I excel at a good many things but I don't always succeed. Sometimes you can try and try and try yet things still don't always turn out the way you want them to or even how they should. Something, some endeavors are forever beyond your reach,  no matter what you do.  I am not trying to be negative just realistic. I told my co-worker I may be good at sewing baking and crocheting but I am not athletic, so I focus on the things that I am good at.  It's funny though, all the things I am good at, that make me oh so talented are skills every women learn 50 years ago. And that is the reality of my excellence.

No comments:

Post a Comment