Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 147 - Busy Saturday

        Keith is a super smart tech guy, so tomorrow he is being a really awesome son and going to set up smart boards for his mother, who happens to be a teacher. I was hopping to spend the day alone with him but it is kinda of a time sensitive issue. After lunch I am going to be alone now. Well that's okay because I have a million ideas about that to put together for the street fair. Hopefully, this is just a kickstart to me posting items online and trying to sell as much as I can on the street. Preston and Young in Ottawa so you know. Anyways if I can at least start selling online I would be really happy. I am a little scared my stuff will not be good enough or that on one will want it. I know that is just self doubt talking but I can't help that. I just have to get past it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment