Saturday, August 18, 2012

Day 141 - Hoodies Away!

        I previously posted pictures of a fuzzy snowflake material and mentioned that I would like to maybe use it to line a hoodie. Well If I do line a hoodie it would be one made of this sweat/jogging suit material.

      
        I love the little stars. I am not usually a pink person but this fabric really stood out for me, screaming "I am a hoodie! Wear me damn-it, I'm soft." So obviously I had to listen.

        Now we all know I love houndstooth. I have several because I find them so versatile. But I never really expected to find them in sweat/jogging material. But here it is!!! A perfectly sweet houndstooth in blue and grey. I have already make a dress out of it but I still have plenty left over and thought well what else am I going to make right? Hoodie, the logical, comfy choice. 




No comments:

Post a Comment