Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 142 - Not enough hands

        Okay so tonight I was going to write about even more fabric and projects ideas. But I spent the weekend with my in-laws and picked up another dozen or so knitting/crochet projects. A wiener dog pencil case, a kangaroo doll, a cherry apron, a frilly potholder, the owl and the pussycat, cable-knit sweaters, cardigans and elephant hats, shark jumper....so cute. I just don't have enough time or hands. I swear to God, I wish I could just quick my job and sit home all day and create. Selling my creations for a living, writing, sewing, knitting & crocheting is the dream. But it is not going to happen right now.  Anyway, I am going to scan a few of the pictures of the projects I want to make and will post them this week. But in the mean time here is a picture of the shirt I completed for my mother.



What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment