Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 138 - More Houndstooth

        I have this other houndstooth fabric. It is also in the green family, but not teal, more like a seafoam. Sorry the picture does not pick up the colour correctly. I asked Santa for a new one for Christmas. Fingers crossed that he gets the hint.  Anyway, this is a sweat material.  I actually have no idea what I am going to do with this one. I was thinking a hoodie but it might be too busy. Plus it is just so nice pretty I think a hoodie might be a waste. 



         This swatch is a much better match than the picture. The picture on the left is the "Right" side of the fabric and the right picture is the back of the sweat material. It is thin and light. Might be good for a spring dress. We will see.

        Here is a beautiful stark white waffle weave flower and vine material. I have a ton of this fabric. Over 10 meters, almost 20. I am planning on making a few Henleys and some tank tops. Possibly some other stuff.  Some thermal shirts maybe, to go under clothing this winter and long johns. The most stylish long johns I've ever seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment