Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 134 - Even More Fabrics For Your Review

      Here are a few more fabrics for you to peruse. Here is a cherry red Cotton that I am going to make a blazer out of.  Oh man I am getting really old here! Where are my hoodies and crazy sweaters. Oh well. I and thinking a blazer that comes just below the waistband. I kind of feel like I will likely make the back a large middle piece with empress seams on the sides instead f the common split down the middle style. The cotton is texture and I really don't want to have 
 to match that shit up.



        The left one shows the texture. The right is closer to the actual colour. And now for something completely different..... Penguins!




        I absolutely love the one on the sled. He looks so full of life, like he is about to have a wonderful time. So cute. I am not sure what to do with this fabric. Mostly I just wanted it because it was soft, a fleece, and cute. I mean, come on, penguins. How are they not cute right?

No comments:

Post a Comment