Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 146 - Sewing Projects Ahoy

        I met with The Silver Hook tonight. It is always inspiring when you have someone that shares your crafting interests. I also wanted to let you know if you wish to meet The Silver Hook you can go see her Saturday at the craft fair in Little Italy, Preston Street BIA Il Mercato. She will be there Saturday for at least the next two weeks. Hopefully I can join her next Saturday, September 1st. If i come I will have a selection of shirts and accessories. Possible a top or two if I can crank them out this week and over the next weekend. I really want to make a show stopping piece if I can. Like an amazing top hat or coat. Not sure right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to have your company next Saturday. Had a great time last night, too!

    ReplyDelete