Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 139 - Endless fabric

        I am sure you all thought I was kidding when I said I had hundreds of fabrics that I have ideas for different projects, well I wasn't. So shall I should you a few more? Okay then. Here we go.  

Handbags -  I have made a pattern for some really nice handbags that I would love to make and then  sell on my Etsy shop, but when will I have the time really?  Anyway here are a few of the fabrics I want to use when I do get around to it. 



         Yeah I am a bit of a sucker for flower prints. I would never wear it but I think they can be so pretty on girlie girls. And what could be better than a pretty bag? I actually really love the multi-coloured daisies. So much in fact I might actually use it to refinish some chairs I have.  :P

No comments:

Post a Comment