Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 103 - More Orders

        I got another order from a co-worker. A shirt this time, a shirt to match the skirt she wants me to alter. She gave me two shirts to

My current orders include : 2 pairs of squirrel mittens
                                        1 pair of owl mittens
                                        1 rub off of a shirt
                                        Several shirts
                                        2 skirt alterations
                                        1 matching shirt

      I have no real idea what to charge. The rub-off took some time but once it is completed it will be quick and easy to make several shirts, which is what my client want, in linen no less, a fabulous fabric to work with, no stretch! Yay! I am also having a problem setting a price for the last christening gown I made. I feel bad. I know most of these people and know their financial struggles, if they have them, those who don't, damn you! You know who you are. So I don't want to charge too much but at the same time I really don't want to short change myself either. What to do? What to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment