Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Day 123 - Long Weekend Coming Up

        The pies are almost complete and I am now looking forward to the long weekend. I have Friday to Monday off. Friday is busy with driving lessons and a vet trip. My turtle who had an eye infection, a vitamin D deficiency and a respiratory issue, now he has a calcium issue. Well his shell is soft so I need to get him checked out. I got him a calcium turtle for his tank so I hope that helps. Anyway, Keith is heading to the family farm this weekend, meaning I will have both Saturday and Sunday for projects. Yay! Monday is going to be for me and Keith, so I better focus and get shit done on the other three days. I have been having a really hard time getting things done lately. I have been going to a chiropractor three time a week, going to the sleep clinic and going to the gym several time a week to get fit. It has been taking up a lot of my time. So yeah I and feeling a little pressed to finish this endeavor on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment