Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 112 - Addicted

        I am addicted to fabric. I went to go get a fabric to match the skirt that I altered for my co-worker. It is a cream skirt with deep purple and fuchsia tye dye. It needs to be airy and light. So I matched it with a really nice fuchsia cotton crepe.I think it will do well. But I can not be sure until I actually do it.

      I went to just go to the fabric store just to get buttons, a piece of cotton or linen for patching and shirt fabric. But of course I couldn't just leave without leaving picking up some other stuff. So now I have some nice jean fabric and this white and teal houndstooth for a fall coat. I need to stop adding projects to my list. There are just not enough hours in the day.  Aaaaarrrggggggggggg

No comments:

Post a Comment