Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 119 - Where else to find help

        To finish off the week of shout outs I want to mention the last resource I use in the city. Craft stores themselves. Yarn Forward & Sew On offers help from the staff with techniques and they have a stitch & bitch once a week if you have further questions. I believe on Tuesday but don't quote me, you would have to call and check. Now Knit-Knackers not only has a bunny running around but they will also show you how to spin fiber into yarn. The also have a wide variety of classes. Unfortunately they have moved to Smith Falls. Sassy Bead Co hold classes as well for jewelry making. They are not really complex pieces but they have a great selection. If you want to go hard-core in jewelry you should look into the Ottawa Lapsmith & Mineral Club. They have a lot of classes. Anyways I hope you all have a great weekend. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment