Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 94 - Why are weekend so short?

        This was my last 4 day weekend for a while yet it seemed to fly by. I did not get nearly as much done as I would have liked. Basically just my room and not even that to be honest. Stupid unpacked boxes. To be completely honest all I really wanted to do all weekend is spend time with Keith but Spring Cleaning is on!!!! I want to buy a house soon and although it is a ways off I would still like to have my current home organized and all my extra shit thrown out way before I have to even think about moving. Mostly because I hate moving and always find I move so much useless junk it is insane. Plus I have moved so many times it practically an Olympic sport for me. So I like to be prepared. Anyway I hope you all had a great and productive weekends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment