Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 110 - Less bitching more pictures

        I have realized that I haven't posted pictures in a while. A long while. Just bitching not picturing. (I know that isn't a word, call it poetic license shall we?)So here are a few to tie you over until I have some more projects completed. 


 This is the linen I am using for the Asian inspired shirt. The button is nice and heavy. Very ornate.


This is the fabric I will be using for the mock up. It is a santung or raw silk. I ran out of muslin. This is what I call donated fabric. It is an old bridesmaid dress I cut up. No scrap goes to waste in my house.

  
Started rainbow armwarmers in angora wool. So soft. Not as itchy as you'd think.


 This is a scrap from the skirt I altered. The client wants me to make a flowing hippie shirt to match. And yes that is actually the colour. No shit, my camera actually captured the right colour this time. Surprise, suprise.

Maybe I should ask for donations for a new camera eh? Please help starving crafter afford new camera!! What where is my paypal button :P

P.S. I hit 1000 views today, woo hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment