Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 120 - Blog 210 - An assessment

        So the year is officially half over. It really snuck up on me. I am a little behind in the project making process but I will be able to make them up I am sure. I have a flying monkey on the go and only need to put a closure on the sweater coat and that would be finished.  So that is two more projects. I have the 2 pair mittens due for the girl who went on maternity leave, they are 25% done. Plus a pair for my boss. The mock up for the green linen shirt is almost done. I also have the fuchsia one to start as well. I have that pair of wool socks too, 50% done. Rainbow Armwarmers are 25% done as well. And the sport coat for my husband. So if I get all that done, 10 more, 34 projects in total. If I buckle down and get them done in the next month I will be up-to-date.  But I have a feeling that may not be possible. We will see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment