Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 33 - Let Me Clarify


        Over the last few days I have been writing about being overwhelmed and discouraged, I want to clarify that it is not about writing this blog. I look forward to writing everyday. I think about it usually throughout the day until I come up with a topic I can really get behind, one that speaks to me. I sometimes get that “Oh shit, what am I going to write about today?” feelings but that is more of a motivator than a discouragement. It is the projects I have chosen, the amount, that are somewhat discouraging, once a week may have been a little ambitious. How very in-depth some are, like knitted socks and mittens, that are getting me down. I have so much going on, I feel like I will not have enough time. I still only sleep 5 hours a night yet it never seems like enough time in the world to get everything I want to finished. I guess most people feel that way when they are not doing what they love and have to working around a regular work schedule. But that is how I currently feel. I know I will get over it. Eventually, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment