Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 59 - Introducing 1940's style.


         If you have been reading my blog for the last few days you will know that today's addition is the introduction of my new Singer Machine in original cabinet. 

daaaaaa                    daaaa                         daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa    dun naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


dun dun dun dun dun dun daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
         Beautiful isn't it? It is a solid metal machine in a black finish, with gold leafing. It has silver knot work plaques and a gold medallion name plate.


         It has only one stitch setting. I don't even think it even has a back stitch but it is is so historic and amazing I don't care. Besides it came with all of it's original manuals and attachments.





>




Then I just got snap happy with the pictures.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment