Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 36 – My baby


        I've decided to share a little bit more about my self in this post. Last year I bought a used Honda Jazz. I love this bike. And I do mean Love this scooter. I have no children, this scooter is my baby. My motor-scooter is white and red and amazing. I absolutely love driving it. The absolute freedom of it all. It is over 20 degrees today and the only thing I want is to be out riding but I have to update my sticker (and license for that matter) before that happens. May 11 is the day. I will run to the MTO and release my scooter from captivity. I just hope next weekend is as beautiful as this one so I can have a great first ride of the season. I will post a few pictures after I free it from storage. I have only had it one season but I have driven motorcycles in the past so I knew I would like the ride.. I think I am more a scooter person though than motorcycle, I know they are not as fast but there is just something about the putt putt of a scooter that is so appealing. The fact that they are smaller helps too. Little know fact, I am only 5 feet tall. So motorcycles tend to be a little big for me. I found this rebel that fits height wise but it is about 400 pounds wet, (full of gas) so still a little too large for me. My scooter is only 180 pounds with a full tank of gas. So if you see a zipper little red scooter in the Ottawa area it could be me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment