Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Day 54 - Zippers with ease woo hoo! Kenneth B King, you magnificent bastard!


        Those of you following my blog will know I am taking a craftsy course to learn how to make copies or ruboff of purchased clothing. Essentially, I am doing this because I have been asked to make replicas before and basically had to figure it out myself. So I thought why not take a course, a professional would be bound to have some tips and tricks to speed up the process but I never imaged he would have such an easy, effective way to install a zipper. I have installed zippers before, at least 30 or so. But this is the fastest I have ever installed a zipper. It's genius, well Jeanius! Anyway, I highly recommend the course just for the zipper section. The rest is quite helpful as well but the zipper installation is gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment