Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 48 – Project Art for the sake of Art


Project Art for the sake of Art
         Work has been super slow this week. I have been in a meeting that are not really applicable to me, basically meetings that I could sleep through but am not allowed. Now I have almost fallen asleep a few times in large meetings, so now I always bring a notebook so I can sketch and jot down ideas. This week I wrote a children's book. Those of you following this blog, you know I am trying to be a writer full time. But I wasn't sure about illustration. I am a bit of an artist, I can draw cartoons, so I started character design today. The story is about a young male penguin, thus I sketched out a petite penguin. Here he is. 
 
        I gave myself a mini goal to submit at least one work to publishers this year and this might be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment