Thursday, May 3, 2012

Day 34 - Space case


        While I was on the bus today i noticed how much my mind wanders. There I was, riding the bus, on my way to the chiropractors for my lunchtime appointment, quietly knitting and my mind was a million miles away. My mind making up stories to keep me entertained during this mundane task. I really hate riding the bus. It is the most cramped, often odious and loud space I have to encounter on a regular basis. Yet that does not keep my mind from wandering off. As I ride I can be anywhere and I often am. But this worries me. What if I mind driving mundane too? Will I be a horrible driver ?My mind off in space? I can knit not really paying much attention and I do a good job of it. But I wonder how many things can I go autopilot on without it being dangerous or detrimental? Just a thought, because sometimes I find myself suddenly “awake” on the bus close to my stop if not right there. I haven't taken such long bus rides in a while so I either forgot I am like this or never noticed before. It's something to think on anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment