Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Goal

         The question has been posed, why I am doing this? Well here it is. The goal, my goal, my objective, because anything worth doing has to have one. What I want to achieve out of all this? Well.... on an intangible level, happiness, a little joy, a little purpose. On a very tangible level, I want to write everyday, post on my blog everyday, create everyday. I don't want to limit myself or be too strict , as in how much I write. Set rules like I must write fifty words a day or I must spend two hours working on my current project. I doubt my creativity can work that way. I cannot promise I will finish the project I start before I start a new one (it took a week to finish a wool dress sock and my hand needs a bit of a rest). But I can promise that I will finish it before 2013. This I Vow! (I'm getting all serious here) I want the ability to do things in my own time. I don't want to rush, I want to enjoy the time spent in the process. I am also going to try and better track my time, see how long each tasks really takes. I am only going to make 1 rule , only 1, I must write and create everyday. That's it. That's my goal.

Summary: Write and create everyday, no particular order. Try to post as much as possible – Goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment