Tuesday, January 31, 2012

GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY!


       
        This past Christmas I made a pair of mitten for a friend's daughter. The daughter is a little younger than me, just so you know , these were adult sized mitts. Well apparently I did an amazing job because she has been flaunting them around my workplace and I now have two orders for a total of 5, count 'em, 5 pairs of mittens. And 3 have to be done by the end of February. So basically 1 mitten every 5 days. Some designs are going to go faster than other for sure, but that is still super crazy.

I started today and have a good amount done. But I am really excited about seeing how much I can get done this weekend. I guess I am going to have to add them to my list cause otherwise I will never be able to get 52 works done by the 31st of December. I will be using a pattern I used previously. And a pattern I have designed myself. I am using browns, navy blues, white, deep red and grey/black mix. I know this is a super short posting, but I have to get knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment