Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Previous Projects

        Today I decided to showcase a few previous projects that I have completed in the past year. I think I will do this once a month. I decided to focus on stuffed animals. I have made so many of them. One for each of my nieces and nephews. Plus a few for friends and I have sold a couple. I have sewn a few and crocheted the rest.

         First up is our most recent addition, Zoidberg. He was made for a Futurama fan. I gave him the plastic Zoidberg doll for Christmas last year. So I made this dolls as a companion to last year's present.





         I love Ireland and have a special place in my heart for sheep. I was trying to make a miniature sheep and this is what came out. I think he is pretty cute but not exactly perfect.


         Halloween is one of my favourite holidays. I made a few friends to share the day with. A vampire from the book Creepy Cute Crochet by Christen Haden. (A birthday present from my husband last year). 


I also made this little ghost from a free pattern off Lion Brand Yarn website. 
 
        I always wanted a hippopotamus for Christmas!!! (My fave holiday of all time!!!!) The first crochet animal I ever made.


Last but not least, Pudgy Penguin!!! 



 

         He is the only sewn project I have for this post. I designed this little guy and have sold 4 so far. He is my favourite and I hope he will be yours too.Keep an eye out for more next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment