Sunday, January 15, 2012

Weekend Update

        Mission accomplished! I set out this weekend wanting to complete three projects and Voila! I did it!


         Meet Gir! The first completed Project of the year. Gir, the robot dressed as a dog. Invader Zim's over-eager, brainless side-kick. Brainless mostly because he took them out to make room for tuna. 

        The recipient of the Gir doll was not only surprised but extremely happy. Which makes it all the more rewarding.


Note his cute little tail!


        Now here is the pillow for my nephew. I already gave him the matching blanket at Christmas.

         His little sister will be receiving this pillow. She also opened her blanket Christmas morning.

         I know this is not a very wordy post but it is getting very late here in Canada and I need to work tomorrow. So please be satisfied with my pictures. Enjoy your night.

No comments:

Post a Comment