Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Knitting Socks

        I stayed home again today. I only got out of bed at noon. But at least all that couch time allowed me to finished my first red sock and I have already started the second one. I have decided that I only not going to write about knitting socks anymore. Even I find it a little boring. Since I have six more socks to knit I don't really want to keep posting Update after Update until they are all done. Instead I would like to just tack it on at the end of other postings. So that is what I am going to do. Especially since that is also how I am treating them, I am doing them between other projects. Honestly because I don't want my entire blog to be about socks, right. That being said, here are the pictures of my progress. 




And now just because it is fun, a picture of a penguin!




It is a snow-globe I have had for a while and it always makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment