Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 10 - The end of an Era


        My vacation ends today, I feel so sad. I really wish it was longer but I guess it's just because my job isn't fulfilling, basically not rewarding emotionally. I wish I did something I loved instead of pushing paper. With my days being 18.5-19 hours this past week and a half has seemed extremely long. I hope the work day flies by and since I have Friday off, it should be a very short week.
       I started a grey Ewok today. He is stouter and will be carrying a sling complete with rock instead of a spear. My Star Wars fan wanted a complete set of the Jedi cast. That will take some doing we will see. He was very specific, he wants sand people and tauntaun etc. It is going to be fun to see if I can create all these patterns. It might take a while. I may not be able to do it in the next 8 months. We will see. 
P.S This is my 100th post! 

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome request. Check out Etsy for inspiration, and keep the pictures coming :)

    Susan
    (TheSilverHook.ca)

    ReplyDelete