Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 14 – Cable Knit


     A girl at my work is pregnant. Her fourth child I believe. We are having a baby shower for her and since I am the resident knitter they would like me to complete a pair of booties ASAP. They mentioned this to me yesterday and the baby shower is about two weeks away. I looked all over the internet and finally found a lovely grey pair on craftsy that would be perfect, ( http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/epipa-baby-booties) problem is they are a cable knit, which I have never done before. But all the other patterns I have seen thus far are either too girly (she is having a boy) or just plain ugly. I was reading over the pattern and I am having some trouble. So I am looking for a good tutorial online. Any suggestions?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment