Thursday, April 5, 2012

As Promised. More Pictures!


        Here are the pictures of the projects I have completed, as promised. Mr. Puffsicle was a dear and offered to model Keith's scarf.

Here is a picture of the texture. I am not sure that if the picture does it justice.


        Here are the stitched hearts. I am still not 100% happy with the results yet so I am going to keep trying. I think the domes at the top need to be bigger in general and maybe decrease a little slower. I stuffed them with scraps as I still haven't bought more stuffing yet.

        And finally little Mr.Wicket! I think he is the cutest but doesn't quite look right. I think I need to use a lighter brown and use big safety eyes to get him to look more Ewokish. He kinds looks like a tiny teddy right now. But a fierce teddy bear, he's fuzzy damn it! Better watch out or he will mess you up mo-fo!


Oh the sleep front, I get 30 minutes more sleep this week. Woo hoo! Apparently every week that there is improvement. I may not even need 8 hours sleep. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Ewok looks great! Try adding a few even rows of sc before joining the two top bumps of your hears :)

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete