Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 6 Dear Lord Day 6


        So I am exhausted today. I really hope the doctor lets me get more sleep. I have been so tired the last few days. I think if I could only nap or sleep in one day life would be better. I am exhausted but not it doesn't hurt. There have been days before when I get up and I want to cry, my eyes hurt and my body is super sore. But not in the last week so I guess is it more restful but I am still so very tired this morning. I have an appointment to go see my doctor today so I going to ask about sleeping more. Wish me luck guys.
        As for the projects, well I am working on an Ewok but it is slow going. I have had to pull out stitches because I am not rested and it is harder to focus. I so hope I can get more sleep and maybe get to use my sewing machine this weekend. He is smaller than I anticipated. So cute he is not done yet but maybe today. We will see. Have a great Easter weekend or cheap chocolate bunny Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Ewok! That's awesome! I was thinking about working on one for a sci-fi convention in October!

    ReplyDelete