Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 31 – Overwhelmed


        As I have previously mentioned I have a lot going on right now. Between the appointments and my work schedule I am feeling pretty overwhelmed. I haven't called anybody, hung out with anyone, pretty much nothing else is going on except for my appointments. Being sick hasn't helped. I feel very behind on my projects, even though I have been crafting up a storm. Even though I finished the nesting penguins yesterday. Even though I painted a penguin bobble head today. (Yes I am aware I keep repeating myself.) So now I have 16 projects finished, One more and I will be at 25% of my goal, but I still feel overwhelmed with a long way to go. I think I am getting a bit discouraged, which is actually pretty typical of me. I start to doubt myself, my abilities, my talents when I feel I have taken on too much and then I get discouraged. I just need to stay focused . I have really set myself a lofty goal, but I know I can finish it if I work hard.
        Anyways, here are some pictures of my newly painted bobble head. Surprise, surprise it is a penguin! He is super cute. And I love him. 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment